Acrylic Outdoor Roller Blind DOCRIL BLACK
Price starting from $460
- Description & Features
- Technical Info
- Shipping & Delivery
- Product Review
Outdoor Roller Blinds are a flexible and stylish shading solution. They can suit a contemporary or classic home by simply adjusting the fabric and fittings to suit. The outdoor blind is made from heavy-duty components and can be operated by either a crank handle or economically motorised up to a large size of 4.5m in width and 3.5m in height.
When you buy acrylic outdoor roller blinds with BAHA they are supplied as standard with an aluminium oval base rail, which can be secured by your choice of lock down method. Choose stainless steel clip or straps with buckles to lockdown your awning to the ground or balustrading. Alternatively, upgrade to our stainless steel wire guide if you’d like to be able to leave the awning at any height!
Outdoor roller blinds are a stylish, flexible shading solution. Choose from many different fabrics and fittings to suit the style of your existing décor, from classic to contemporary and anything in between. These outdoor blinds are made from durable components and can be operated using your choice of a hand crank or a motorised operating system (for blinds up to 4.5m wide and 3.5m tall).
If you would like to leave your awning at any height, simply upgrade to our stainless-steel wire guide. Or, you can choose straps with buckles or stainless-steel clips to lock your awning down to the ground or balustrade. The aluminium oval base rail is standard in BAHA awnings.
- Made to your specifications in Australia
- Huge range of fabric colours to choose from
- Perfect for outdoor areas such as decks, patios, balconies, and gazebos
- Wide range of options and accessories to further personalise your product
- Oval-shaped aluminium lower rail
Things you should know
- Be sure that your blinds are secured to the balustrade or ground using clips, straps, or wires to prevent the wind from blowing it around.
- Vertical blinds are typically installed between posts or on the face of the posts.
- Operate your vertical awning easily with either a crank handle or motorised operating system upgrade (we recommend the stainless-steel wire system for the motorised option)
- We do not recommend Colourbond Flashing when installing between posts; this option is suitable only for face installation.
Outdoor Roller Blind Technical Info
- The Outdoor Roller Blind width is measured from the extremities of the awning brackets; the fabric is 80mm smaller than this measurement. 50mm on the Control Side and 30mm on the Non-control side.
To find out about how your fabric will be joined, please view this PDF
Coming Soon! Unfortunately an Installation service isn’t available for this product at the moment, but we’re working on it!
Installing roller blinds is really easy; take a look at our detailed instructions here.
For any questions we’re only a phone call away.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer Free Shipping for all orders over $99.
Orders under $99 have a low flat rate of only $30 per order.
Our free fabric samples also have free shipping.
All products are manufactured and dispatched within 5 working days of placing your order. We send all deliveries on an overnight express service, depending on your location this is usually takes 1-3 days.
What Our Happy Customers Say
“ I bought a set of palm beach fabric roller blinds for my newly renovated house from Baha. Blockout worked great in the bedroom and light filter let the right amount of sun in the lounge. Awesome product and service!”
Steve B, Sydney