Blockout Roller Blind La Reve Crystal
Price starting from $79
- Description & Features
- Technical Info
- Shipping & Delivery
- Product Review
Roller blinds are an easy and economical way to add colour & style to any window. A minimalistic design has made these blinds very popular forcontemporary living. The fabric roller covers very little of a windows glass, which allows living spaces to be opened up when required. The blinds can be easily retracted for light control and privacy.
- An Australian custom made product
- Block out, light filtering or sunscreen fabrics the choice is yours!
- Colour co-ordinate bottom rails & ball chains with door handles or window frame colours.
- Blinds can be linked together, perfect for sliding doors, wide windows or bi-folding doors.
- Minimalist styling.
- Great value motorisation
Things you should know
- When Indoor blinds are inside mounted, there’ll be a light gap between the fabric and the window frame on both sides & between the top frame and the roller.
- We do not recommend front rolling a roller blind that will be outside mounted as the gap between the fabric and the wall is increased.
- If back rolling a roller blind when using a blockout fabric with a white backing, the colour of the backing will be visible on the tube at the top of the blind.
- The chain must be secured with a safety cleat to comply with child safety regulations.
- The standard chain is supplied at approximately ¾ the blinds drop; if a longer or shorter chain is required please specify this in the comments section at the checkout.
- Be mindful of tile splashbacks in the kitchen, sometimes blinds are ordered prior to the tiles being installed, this will cause the blind to get stuck on the tiles protruding into the window
Roller Blinds Technical Info
Roller Tube Size and Components
- The standard roller tube size is 38mm
- For blinds greater than 2310mm in width a Heavy Duty chain winder and a 50mm tube is required to avoid the tube bowing.
- For blinds in the same room (e.g. Lounge 1 and Lounge 2) we will manufacture the smaller blind on the 50mm tube to ensure a consistent look.
- If you have any questions contact our friendly customer service team for advice!
- The maximum width size for roller blinds is determined by the roll width of the fabric chosen. Different fabrics have different maximum sizes.
- The minimum width is 150mm
- Minimum Height: 400mm Maximum Height: 3000mm
- The standard chain is supplied at the below sizes dependent on the blinds height. if a longer or shorter chain is required please specify this in the comments section at the checkout.
- Longer chains are often required for stairwell blinds or above bi-fold doors.
- Shorter chains are often required for kitchen windows so the child safety device is not fixed to your tiles.
|BLIND HEIGHT||CHAIN SIZE|
|100mm – 600mm||350mm|
|601mm – 800mm||500mm|
|801mm – 1200mm||750mm|
|1201mm – 1400mm||1000mm|
|1401mm – 1800mm||1250mm|
|1801mm – 2200mm||1500mm|
|2201mm – 2400mm||1750mm|
|2401mm – 2600mm||2000mm|
|2601mm – 3000mm||2250mm|
Coming Soon! Unfortunately an Installation service isn’t available for this product at the moment, but we’re working on it!
Installing roller blinds is really easy; take a look at our detailed instructions here.
For any questions we’re only a phone call away.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer Free Shipping for all orders over $99.
Orders under $99 have a low flat rate of only $30 per order.
Our free fabric samples also have free shipping.
All products are manufactured and dispatched within 5 working days of placing your order. We send all deliveries on an overnight express service, depending on your location this is usually takes 1-3 days.
What Our Happy Customers Say
“ I bought a set of palm beach fabric roller blinds for my newly renovated house from Baha. Blockout worked great in the bedroom and light filter let the right amount of sun in the lounge. Awesome product and service!”
Steve B, Sydney