Clear PVC Outdoor Roller Blind 0.75mm Untinted
Price starting from $426
- Description & Features
- Technical Info
- Shipping & Delivery
- Product Review
Vertical awnings such as these clear PVC roller blinds are a versatile and fashionable solution for any home. They can perfectly suit any style from classic to contemporary by simply choosing the fittings and correct installation location. They roll up and down just with crank-operated system similar to roller blinds. Choose from crank-handle operation and affordable motorised operation; either way, you’ll be purchasing a heavy-duty product that will perform like new for years to come. Blinds up to 3.5m in height and 4.5m in width can be motorised.
The standard option for these vertical awnings is the aluminium oval base rail, which is easy to secure with the lock down method you choose. Lock your awning down to the balustrading or ground with your choice of straps with buckles or stainless-steel clips. Alternatively, if you’d like to leave your awning at any height, upgrade to our stainless-steel wire guide.
- Awnings are Australian custom-made to the highest quality standards
- We offer hundreds of colour and fabric combinations to choose from
- Vertical awnings are ideal for gazebos, balconies, patios, and decks
- Choose from a wide variety of options and accessories
- Comes with aluminium oval-shaped bottom rail
Things you should know
- Be sure to secure your vertical blinds to the balustrade or to the ground with wires, clips, or straps to keep it from being blown around by the wind
- Most awnings are installed on the face of, or between columns or posts on decks or patios
- Operate your vertical awnings easily with the hand crank, which is connected to the gearbox, or choose our inexpensive motorised operation upgrade for the best value and convenience
- If you do upgrade to the motorised operation, we recommend choosing the stainless-steel wire system
- Keep in mind that Colourbond Flashing is not recommended if you are installing your blinds between posts; it is suitable only for face installation
Outdoor Roller Blind Technical Info
- The Outdoor Roller Blind width is measured from the extremities of the awning brackets; the fabric is 80mm smaller than this measurement. 50mm on the Control Side and 30mm on the Non-control side.
To find out about how your fabric will be joined, please view this PDF
Coming Soon! Unfortunately an Installation service isn’t available for this product at the moment, but we’re working on it!
Installing roller blinds is really easy; take a look at our detailed instructions here.
For any questions we’re only a phone call away.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer Free Shipping for all orders over $99.
Orders under $99 have a low flat rate of only $30 per order.
Our free fabric samples also have free shipping.
All products are manufactured and dispatched within 5 working days of placing your order. We send all deliveries on an overnight express service, depending on your location this is usually takes 1-3 days.
What Our Happy Customers Say
“ I bought a set of palm beach fabric roller blinds for my newly renovated house from Baha. Blockout worked great in the bedroom and light filter let the right amount of sun in the lounge. Awesome product and service!”
Steve B, Sydney