Sunscreen Auto-Lock Folding Arm Outlook 575 MARZIPAN
Price starting from $403
- Description & Features
- Technical Info
- Shipping & Delivery
- Product Review
These outdoor blinds use a fabric that protects your from the elements but lets natural light in and maintains a view. Our wide range of hooding colours allows you to find the perfect colour to match your home’s trim and guttering shades. The hooding creates a sleek look and also guards the fabric against the elements when not in use. You have the freedom to fully customise all aspects of your awning, including fabric type, bottom rails, hooding, and self-locking arm projection.
- Products are custom-made in Australia
- Choose from nearly 150 different colours
- Affordable sun protection
- Leave blinds raised or lowered to any height and lock in place to prevent the fabric from blowing around in the wind
- Keep blinds down and windows open to enjoy both airflow and privacy at the same time
- Choose from seven different colours of hooding to coordinate with popular Colorbond steel colours; option of powder coat is available if required
Things you should know
- The arm size does not affect the price of our awnings. You must affix hood and arm guides to a structural mounting point.
- The two most common installation locations are on the face of deck or patio posts and over a ground-floor window.
- When placing on masonry walls, allow 360mm to the width to ensure proper coverage and avoid mortar joints when installing.
- You cannot extend past the window on cladded and weatherboard walls; these applications require that the awning hug the window frame so that it can be attached to the jamb stud. K
- Keep in mind that these products cannot be installed between posts or fixed to corner windows.
- Auto-Lock Arm Awning width is measured from the extremities of the awning frame; the fabric is 50mm smaller than this measurement.
- The height of the awning is measured from the top of the hooding to where the bottom stops. A 170mm valance is included at no charge, therefore is not included in drop measurement.
To find out about how your fabric will be joined, please view this PDF
Coming Soon! Unfortunately an Installation service isn’t available for this product at the moment, but we’re working on it!
Installing roller blinds is really easy; take a look at our detailed instructions here.
For any questions we’re only a phone call away.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer Free Shipping for all orders over $99.
Orders under $99 have a low flat rate of only $30 per order.
Our free fabric samples also have free shipping.
All products are manufactured and dispatched within 5 working days of placing your order. We send all deliveries on an overnight express service, depending on your location this is usually takes 1-3 days.
What Our Happy Customers Say
“ I bought a set of palm beach fabric roller blinds for my newly renovated house from Baha. Blockout worked great in the bedroom and light filter let the right amount of sun in the lounge. Awesome product and service!”
Steve B, Sydney