Baha Australia Pty Ltd warranty does not apply to any blinds or parts thereof which fail due to accident, alterations, abuse, neglect, normal wear, nor colour fading due to sunlight or direct exposure to salt air, failure to follow instructions for measuring and installing or operating the product.
As timber blinds are an organic product there can be slight variations in profile, colour, texture and grain. These are common characteristics of real wood. These variations will be especially visible in blinds with lighter stains. The variations are normal and natural and are considered of acceptable quality.
Any defects the product to conform to this limited warranty will be remedied by Baha Australia Pty Ltd solely in the manner provided in this warranty.
– The original purchaser of the product;
– Defects in materials and workmanship;
– Failure of the product to operate;
– Internal parts and mechanism;
– Cords, components and brackets;
– Supplied colour different to sample; and
– Damaged noted upon delivery.
– Abuse, accidents and improper-use;
– Normal wear and tear;
– Alterations or improper installations;
– Freight, removal and re-installation costs;
– Over exposure to the elements;
– Natural minor fading over time; and
– Improper cleaning and use of chemicals.